REGISTRATION IS EXTENDED UNTIL 15 APRIL 2022!
This seminar provides a concise overview of key topics in the responsible conduct of research in the field of chemistry and allied fields. It is designed to make participants be aware of the relevant laws, guidelines, policies, and codes relating to ethical conduct of research. It includes discussion on ethical principles in doing research that involves human, animal, tribal/indigenous plant species, and ethical use of new technology (e.g. nanotechnology & biotechnology). It also discusses ethical concepts in the publication process. The seminar will equip participants with the knowhow in identifying and resolving ethical issues that may arise in research.
FREE REGISTRATION (600 slots available)
Registration Form 1:
For Undergraduate (UG) students, Graduate (GS) students and active KKP members:
FREE REGISTRATION – REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ON OR BEFORE 13 APRIL 2022 (WED)
First 150 registrants – UG students – Free
First 150 registrants – GS students – Free
First 300 registrants – KKP member – Free (Graduate Student/Professional)
- Free registration for the first 150 undergraduate student registrants (upon verification of proof of enrollment)
- Free registration for the first 150 graduate student registrants (upon verification of proof of enrollment)
- Free registration for the first 300 active KKP members (upon verification of proof of membership)
*** For KKP lifetime membership holders – upload membership certificate and update membership details in KKP website. If no membership certificate is available, request for proof of membership from Dr. David Penaloza (Membership Committee Chair – KKP)
- Registration form 1 will close when the slots have been filled and you will be directed to the registration for regular paying attendees.
- You will only be officially registered to the webinar when you receive a confirmation email that your student/KKP membership proof has been verified.
Registration Form 2:
For Non-members – Regular paying participant (will not avail of KKP membership)
REGULAR PAYING PARTICIPANTS – REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ON OR BEFORE APRIL 13 2022 (WED)
Registration fee of Php 500 for participants not availing of KKP membership (UG and GS students, professionals are all welcome)
Registration Form 3:
Non-members – will avail KKP membership
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS ON OR BEFORE 13 APRIL 2022 (WED)– Free registration (upon application/renewal of membership)***
Php 300 – One year membership
Php 700 – Three year membership
***until slots are available and upon verification of membership payment
IMPORTANT NOTE: For those who wish to avail of KKP membership, here are the steps:
- Go to the KKP website (https://www.kkp.org.ph/membership/) to process your membership application
- Wait for an e-mail to be sent when the membership proof of payment has been received and verified to the applicant’s email address.
- Register to this webinar using Registration Form 3: https://forms.gle/mTkLdUxW9m8wMmi76
- You will only be officially registered to the webinar when you receive a confirmation email that your KKP membership proof has been verified after your submission of the registration in Step 3.